Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Set your Day Up for Success

 

Set your Day Up for Success






My Routine

Silence - Morning tea/coffee on the front porch or a short meditation session.
Affirmation- I have a monthly affirmation I reflect and repeat each morning of that month
Visualization - Tarot Reading or Vision Board
Exercise- Yoga, Walking, or Cardio
Read - Currently reading books in my Classics list, about 15 minutes a day.
Scribe - Daily journaling

Then I move on to the home morning routine with a motivated attitude,
 I use a variation of the Fly Lady method of keeping my home.


1. Make the Bed
3. Start Laundry
4. Put dishes away
5. Take out trash
6. 5 minute pick-up
7. Review daily planner for overview of the day
8. Breakfast
9. Feed/Water Pets
10. Change from yoga wear to the outfit for the day

I usually finish this routine between 8 and 9 pm, sometimes earlier if I have an earlier appointment for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Currently Studying Juvenile Delinquency Psychology of Adjustment Ancient and Medieval Philosophy William Wordsworth Poetry Archaeology

Top Posts